Sébastien is the founder of both Chamonix Guiding and Ski Ambition.
At the age of 34, Sébastien already has 12 years experience guiding in the Mont Blanc massif and the surrounding region.Growing up in the mountain resort of Les Arcs provided him endless opportunities to further his love and curiosity for the outdoors.
A talented all rounder with an infectious enthusiasm for everything he does, he is a highly skilled alpinist, skier, telemark skier and snowboarder.
Seb is a member of the IFMGA. IFMGA stands for International Federation of Mountain Guide Associations. The IFMGA carnet is the highest internationally recognised qualification for instruction and guiding in rock and ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing and ski touring.
Sébastien offers aspiring and experienced, mountaineers and skiers the stuff of dreams, a private mountain guide who will put together your itinerary of choice. Have a specific peak in mind, or a ski trek or heliskiing, snowboarding? Let me sort out all the logistics for you and then guide you on your adventure.
Here are some suggestions of itineraries, ascents and activities that Seb is regularly guiding throughout the year.
- Vallée Blanche off piste skiing
- Heliskiing trips in the Alps and abroad
- The haute Route Chamonix-Zermatt
- Ice climbing intro course
- ski touring intro course
- Off piste guiding worldwide
- ski/ snowboard teaching from beginner to experts
- Ascent of the Trilogy: Eiger, Matterhorn, Mont Blanc.
- ascent of any 4000 ers peaks in the Alps
- Trekings and expeditions in the Himalayas
- Bouldering and rock climbing camps
|No. in Party:||1||2||3||4||5||6|
July & August*, Easter week.
Feb-Apr, June & Sep, Dec 24 - Jan 2
May, Oct - Jan except Xmas.